A few things you might not know about the IE Business School:
- It is ranked the 4th best MBA in Europe and the 12th best worldwide (Financial Times 2016)
- It is ranked as #1 MBA program in Europe and among TOP 10 MBA programs in the world for Entrepreneurship (Financial Times 2016)
- The top recruiting companies of IE graduates are Google, Amazon, Credit Suisse, Accenture, UBS, Johnson & Johnson and many more.
- While the average GMAT score@ IE MBA is 670, it is possible to get accepted to the program with no GMAT at all*
- The program offers 3 scholarships a year for Israeli applicants
IE will be hosting an IE Global Admissions Test and an Executive Coffee at the Norman Hotel in Tel Aviv on Sept. 30th– come and meet the MBA academic team and learn more about the program and the opportunities it has to offer!
Sign up here
*IE accept as entrance exam the GMAT, the GRE or the IE Global Admissions Test (this test is comprised of questions measuring analytical, logical, verbal and numerical capacities. Given that the exam is designed to test capacities and not knowledge of specific fields, it does not require special preparation. Candidates are allowed to use calculator for the section that tests numerical skills. The exam also includes a personality test designed to compile a psychological profile of each candidate. The ieGAT should be taken in the language in which you desire to study the program, just as is required of the online application. To register for the next ieGAT, please go to www.ie.edu/events)