World’s Leading Business Schools return to Tel Aviv
QS World MBA Tour brings top business schools to your doorstep
The QS World MBA Tour, the world’s leading series of career and education events for aspiring MBAs, returns to Tel Aviv on Sunday 14thOctober building on the great success of recent events. The fair gives prospective MBA candidates a fantastic opportunity to meet face-to-face with admissions officers from around the world.
– Who? Meet the world’s top business schools including, BOSTON U. HULT, IE, IMD, IMPERIAL, INSEAD and many more…
– When? Tel Aviv – Sunday 14th October, 4:30 P.M – 9 P.M
– Where? The Carlton, Eliezer Street, Tel Aviv
– Why? It is the best chance for candidates to meet with and ask questions of the Admissions Directors of leading international business schools.
– How? Register at www.topmba.com for Free Entry
So why do so many prospective MBA students attend the fairs? Nunzio Quacquarelli, Managing Director of QS, says: “It is the perfect chance to make an impression face-to-face with the very people reading your application forms, and that is invaluable to gain an edge in this tough field. The QS World MBA Tour provides the best step in the application process, the opportunity to ask intelligent, tailored questions on topics like personal fit, career opportunities, school specializations and financial aid.”
In addition, the QS World MBA Tour offers US$1.2 million worth of exclusive scholarships every year. These scholarships for top business schools are available only to attendees of the fair.