The Bank of America Merrill Lynch MBA Diversity Fellowship Program will award merit-based fellowships to women, Blacks/African Americans, LGBT, Hispanics/Latinos, Alaskan Native/American Indian, military veterans, and students with disabilities entering business school in Fall 2014.
• To be eligible, students must be newly admitted to an AACSB accredited business school for the 2014 – 2015 year.
• The Fellowship will cover $40,000 of total tuition and fees for the first year of the recipient’s MBA program.
• Bank of America Merrill Lynch will provide a paid summer internship (between the first and second year of the MBA program) within the Global Banking and Markets (GBAM) groups: Investment Banking, Sales & Trading, Research, or Public Finance.
• Upon successful completion of the GBAM Summer Associate Program and acceptance of a full-time offer for 2016, the Fellowship will cover $40,000 of total tuition and fees for the second year of the recipient’s MBA program.
• Please note: Fellowship amount may be adjusted for students receiving funding from alternate sources.
• Online Applicant Summary Form:
• Create a candidate profile and apply via:
• An essay of 500 words or less describing your career goals and their relation to the Bank of America Merrill
• Lynch MBA Diversity Fellowship
• Copy of one essay submitted with your business school application
• Two letters of recommendation
• EARLY Applicant Deadline – Friday, March 14, 2014 (receive invitation to participate in finance education series with Global Banking & Markets business professionals and early application screening/review).
• FINAL Applicant Deadline – Friday, April 11, 2014
For additional questions please contact a member of our MBA Fellowship Team at: MBAFellowship@bankofamerica.com