Meet Oxford, Yale, Rice University and many others at the Access MBA Tel Aviv In-person Event
Join fellow business professionals for this In-person MBA event at Carlton Hotel Tel Aviv. Top ranked Business schools from around the world look forward to meeting you in person on November 30th at 5pm.
Discover the best in business education. Here’s what you get at the event:
- Take part in one-to-one meetings or alumni panel discussions with admissions directors from Yale, Duke, Oxford University, Rotman, University San Francisco, Rice University and many more.
- Attend the event and you can win 1 hour free strategy and profile evaluation session by Aringo Admissions Consulting
- Bring a friend at the event and be 1 of the 10 winners of $25 Amazon gift card
- Attend the panel: "Kickstart Your Entrepreneurship Journey with an MBA" – by Yale School of Management, Duke WHU Otto Beisheim
- Attend Free consultations with Education USA about MBA and other degree programs in the United States
- Listen to free presentation: "All you need to know about getting accepted to a top-ranked MBA program" – presentation by Shimri Winters, London Business school graduate and head of ARINGO MBA Admissions Consulting
- At the event there will be a raffle for 1 online course by GMAT Prep provider Manhattan Review
How to build your future with an MBA
The MBA degree provides what you need to be the best in business and leadership. AACSB data shows 95% of MBAs land a full-time job within 3 months of graduation, and 74% get hired while still in school. The median salary of MBA grads is 75% higher than those with a Bachelor’s, according to GMAC.
Here are some more of the benefits:
It’s safe. Strengthen your career with the world’s most reputable business degree. The MBA guarantees a safe space where professionals grow and learn. It opens the door to unlimited business opportunities.
It’s flexible. Choose the learning format that fits your professional style. Go for a full-time MBA to experience the full benefits. Balance work and study with a part-time MBA.
Access MBA is free of charge. Register early to save your spot.
The event is free, but the spots are limited.