The DMAC is the only conference of its kind on the western United States where admissions officers from the top 20 MBA schools in the country (Harvard Stanford Wharton) attend to recruit talented candidates in the admissions process.
10th Annual DIVERSITY MBA ADMISSIONS CONFERENCE
Riordan Programs Alumni Association
Saturday, August 11, 2012
UCLA – Covel Commons, (Grand Horizon Room)
• Conference is the ONLY one of its kind on the Western United States featuring top tier MBA programs.
• Create personal relationships with Admissions Officers from over 15 top business schools across the nation that you want to get into including Stanford, Harvard and Wharton.
• Attend workshops and panels with Admissions Officers focused on how to distinguish yourself as a top candidate.
• MBA roundtables led by Admissions Officers for you to get your questions answered in a more intimate setting, leaving you better prepared for the application and interview process (only 10 participants per table with an Admissions Officer!).
• Conference is limited to 200 attendees: Most MBA Conferences are held at convention centers where thousands of prospects are bombarding a handful of admissions officers!
• Lunch provided.
Early Registration Benefits:
• Get first pick of your top schools: Sign up early to secure a spot at the roundtables of these top schools before they fill up.
• Priority Assignments: Assignments to MBA round table sessions are based on order of registration. Harvard, Stanford, and Wharton tables fill up quickly so the sooner you sign up, the more likely you are to sit at their tables.
Register Online Now! Limited Space Available! http://2012dmac.eventbrite.com
For more information, please visit: http://dmac.riordanalumni.com